I Just wanted to embark some creativity and inspiration on you today.
If you area a creative leader in your church, business or organization, this could be for you.
Or if you just really like social media ideas and such.
1. Great ideas are simply just conglomerations and remixes of previous ideas. So your next "aha" moment might result from the inspiration you take in today!
2. Taking polls, having giveaways and asking questions are a great way to add excitement and encourage interaction on your Facebook and Instagram pages.
3. When mixing fonts, opposites attract. (sans-sans sarif, fat-skinny, uppercase-lowercase, elaborate-simple).
4. If you're a church leader, make your social media pages a regular part of your Sunday morning service so that people will make your pages a regular part of their schedule during the week.
5. When it comes to Facebook, don't overload (maximum 1-2 posts a day).
6. People do look at your website...does that scare you?
7. When someone takes the time to message your church/business on your social media networks, ALWAYS RESPOND.
8. Create a digital street team that you can distribute marketing content and instructions for spreading the word.
9. Just because it works well for another church/business, doesn't mean it will work well for yours.
10. Post about people. People care about people.