2. Tell them that they will meet some awesome people and have some great coffee!
3. Tell them they don't have to dress up-Dress comfortably! A lot of the time people feel like they have to impress or wear uncomfortable clothes to go to church.
4. Are you truly praying for the people you're inviting? Prayer is so so powerful! Prayer works!
5. On the other hand, are we just praying and not putting our prayers into action? Prayer is not an excuse for inactivity.
6. Never deem someone impossible to reach.
7. Tell them you will buy them dinner or lunch following the service! Everyone loves food!
At 5 Point, we have services all weekend!
Sunday: 9:15am and 11:00am
Hope you can make it to one! Holler at me if you have any questions! We would love to see you!