14. Do more things with our family and less with our online social community.
13. Have more verbal conversations and less via the computer or texting.
12. Put down the phone and sit back and drink a little more coffee with someone you love.
11. Wake up 20 minutes earlier to have a good breakfast and read your Bible.
10. Focus less on someone else's life and more on bettering yourself.
9. Be kind to people. There are enough rude & inconsiderate people in our world. Don't join that crowd.
8. Grab you a pickle jar collect your spare change.
7. Read a book that challenges you.
6. Eat better. America is a bunch of fatties.
5. Do something that inspires others that does not involve technology.
4. Don't let 'your team' become your reason for happiness.
3. Build some new, meaningful friendships.
2. Do more things that scare you.